- All pen orders are shipped via track & trace registered post by Ireland's national postal service which is "An Post"
- An Post can trace the packet in the Irish Republic and provide a signature for delivery, and track the packet to its arrival in the receiving country for International orders. An Post relies on data from receiving countries postal service as to delivery progress in that jurisdiction. Irish Pens does not control any part of this process. We will support clients in the event of late delivery. However, we see the same information our clients do when viewing the An Post track and trace web site. https://track.anpost.ie/ To the 1st Feb, 2020 Irish Pens has not had a packet that has not arrived with its client worldwide
- We charge only what we are charged for postage, we do not make any profit from postage
- Our inner packing is all recyclable and our mailer bag is biodegradable. We do not use any bubble wrap in our packaging
- Pen refills and ink in bottles are shipped by standard post
- Peter Bock nibs are shipped by standard post
- To Irish addresses the next day,
- To UK addresses 3 days,
- European addresses 5 days,
- USA addresses 7 days,
- Canada addresses 9 days,
- Australia addresses 8 days, most other addresses 8 days.
- Times are based on past client experience and are not a guarantee.
- Allow 3 to 4 days for us to handcraft your pen
If you have any special requests or just want to ask a question, please contact us at any time on richard@irishpe